a friend hears the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails

Sunday, August 20, 2006

blog nap

dear readers, due to an active life outside the web, yours truly had to postpone writing some posts and as such, this blog has endured some lapse of entry which we might also call blog nap. please bear with me some more as I try to re-organize my life to be able to write as much as I wanted before...

Asus!

Di talaga! sobrang daming ginagawa, but good news, coz our meeting is moved to March next year so I'd have some breathing space. Apart from the International Year of Deserts and Desertification (IYDD), the usual routine work at the office, we have been trying to put together a play for September, complete with scriptwriting, designing posters, photo-shoots and co-directing, there is still a wedding to help organize and of course our own wedding this December. I think my wed-coor is pretty stressed coz its taking me ages to organize everything... a long story, that I'd be able to share shortly.

Promise... hehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home