a friend hears the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails

Thursday, May 04, 2006

love nga naman...

once again we were watching Sharon's show and they were talking about couples and love in general. there was one guy who got busted so many times. they were asking him how he courted the girls coz maybe there was something wrong with his strategy. so he showed them and they were laughing coz it was so lame. know why? coz he was starting with "your eyes are like stars in the sky..."

ngek! siguro it would work nung panahon nina Paraluman pero sa ngayon, as in sobrang luma na noon at payo nga nila sa guy, magbago sya ng strategy.

sabay tanong sa akin ni Pabs... "Do you have a map?"

and I said "Why?"

"Coz I'm lost in your eyes!"

ay pucha! nakana ako!!! ang corny!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home