a friend hears the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails

Monday, February 09, 2009

Toxic

I have encountered once in my life a person so "toxic", she leaves your "self" in shambles. I was left bewildered and shell-shocked for a few months and I had to practically hold on to my "self" so that I can find myself again around the web of uncertainty she left behind.

Recently, I've encountered another person who fits this description but lucky me, I was not personally involved although she also left our PowerPoint ministry in a "mess". Not literally, but actually destroying the peace and order of this ministry. She created so much intrigue and malice, that it left one of our members in the midst of a nasty gossip and even worse she made people think that our ministry is jinxed and you can get caught by the police if your a TNT.

Now we are left to "heal all wounds" and start anew but this leaves a sour taste on my mouth. Some people are just poisonous one way or another.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home