a friend hears the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails

Friday, January 30, 2009

Artist cover artist

I was just browsing lazily in the Internet (again!) when I stumbled on this special feature from Yahoo! of artist covering other artist's songs. I particularly loved this one from Mandy Moore covering Rihanna's "Umbrella". It's amazing how they sing another persons song but they are still able to imbibe their own mark on the song. I particularly like this because I'm such a laid-back person and am the kind who listens to soundtrack of "A walk to remember", yup those cheesy girly movies! And sometimes, when its done this way, I tune on the words and understand the message. Its really a cool song! Anyways, I hope you enjoy the video as much I enjoyed watching it!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home