a friend hears the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails

Friday, February 22, 2008

sweet tooth

Having children, one of the challenges of parents are keeping them disciplined enough. That is, if you're one heck of a disciplined person yourself. I'm not. Well, at least most of the time. Specially when at home.

As such, we kinda neglected, disciplining Aidan about brushing his teeth and his sweet tooth. Ergo, his 4 front teeth have suffered and the two molars were busted. Ergo, his visit to the dentist. He went into full anaestesia for 45 minutes and the Dentist waved his magic drill or whatever you call his instrument. And Voila! Instant "Close-up smile!"

We were very impressed! The teeth in front looked like new and he smiles are pearly white. We were grinning with him the whole time. His pogi points just increased 10-folds. Hehehe.

Then I got the bill and my grin was wiped out in 1 second! 1,500 EUR was the cost! Geez! Thank goodness we have insurance here in Europe otherwise, I'd be swearing the whole time.

End of story, my husband is diligently disciplining Aidan to brush his teeth and muttering the whole time "We're not going to spend another 1,500 EUR for your teeth so you better shape up and brush your teeth regularly!"

Amen.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jet said...

Yikes! Ang mahal. Thank God for insurance. :D

9:02 PM

 
Blogger karampot said...

Hi Jet. Thanks for dropping by! Yup! Buti talaga covered! Otherwise, butas ang bulsa ko!

12:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home