a friend hears the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

blogging nga naman...

I know some of you says ang tagal ng blogs ko pero sorry talaga kasi sobrang daming work. As in sabaw-sabaw sila tita! That also happened to me last December so I was not able to give the story on the Paris GAP. Feeling ko nga ang flat ng story. Pero will try my best to make it more interesting.


Anyway, bakit blogging nga naman. Well, I'm slowly discovering that this is addictive and then frustrating at the same time. Addictive coz I feel like checking my blog and others blog for new entries and parang hindi buo ang araw if I wasn't able to do it. Frustrating kasi for someone who doesn't know anything about html and bla, its very difficult for me to know how to do features, like the tagboards and some other details that make it interesting like photos or inserting graphics. You know, this feeling if wanting to use a screwdriver but the only thing I have is a spoon? Grabe!


In fact may tanong ako sa mga hasa na mag-blog. If I move the html codes for the tagboard to another side of my page, will I lose the tags currently in there? Sayang naman kasi diba! Like people made it a point to put something, then I'll just lose it. Shaks!
And if I wanna link my friends and blogmates, lalagay ko ba yon sa html code ulit or can it come from another source? Wahhhh! frustrating talaga day!


Kaya talaga, if you can help me with some tips, feel free to comment at talagang tatanawin kong malaking utang na lamang loob at gusto nyo lutuan ko pa kayo ng dinuguan! Grabe!


Help me if you can, I'm feeling down! and I do appreciate you being 'round, help me get my feet back on the ground, won't you please, please help me, help me oh!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home