a friend hears the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails

Thursday, July 01, 2004

mini me

karampot is a filipino word that means small portion. how I thought of the name is just a story of those quick flashes of inspiration that comes once in a while and becomes part of one's lifetime. by the way, karampot is not only my name... my last name is krus... my nickname is kara... so you can also call me kara krus (hahaha)... you'll notice the joke if you're pinoy. I know I am coz I'm corny to the bone and friends testify to that...

well well well, this is my first venture to the wonderful world of bloggers so be gentle on me, experts of the web, and welcome friends to another milestone of my humdrum world...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home