a friend hears the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails

Thursday, January 12, 2006

farewell to another year

I saw this survey from Jey and I think it’s a great way of ending the year and reflecting on what has happened. I always find it nice to chronicle some parts of my life coz sometimes there are memories worth preserving. So enjoy reading…

What did you do in 2005 that you'd never done before?
Stay in line for 13 hours to see the remains of a Pope
Organize: Miss Gay contest, a Fiesta
Assist at a wedding ceremony

Did you keep your New Years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I never did have one last year so could not compare.

Did anyone close to you give birth?
My sister and my sister-in-law.

Did anyone close to you die?
No.

What countries did you visit?
Philippines, Switzerland, Italy, France, Kenya and USA.

What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005?
Firm abs. Hahahaha… Asa pa ako!!!

What date from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
April 2 – Pope John Paul II died
April 6 – On the line from 8:30 p.m. to 9:00 a.m. (13 hours) to see the Pope
August 13 – Fiesta ng Kabataang Pinoy
August 17 – Asian Youth Gathering
October 29 – COP7 decision and Masai Mara safari
November 21 – US visa blues
December 13 – Sex and the City Tour, New York
December 23 – Big surprise party!!!


What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Organizing the Fiesta

What was your biggest failure?
Not curbing my sense of humor.

What was the best thing you bought?
Prescription glasses. I CAN SEE!!!

Whose behavior merited celebration?
Tropa because of what they’ve accomplished

Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
A friend.

Where did most of your money go?
Travel.

What did you get really, really, really excited about?
New York!

Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? — happier
ii. thinner or fatter? — definitely fatter
iii. richer or poorer? — richer in experience

What do you wish you'd done more?
Blog

What do you wish you'd done less of?
Ponder on unimportant people.

Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Disappointed perhaps but not hate. Yes.

What was the best book you read?
11 Minutes by Paolo Coelho

What did you want and get?
Trip to New York.

What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
If I was fitter.

What kept you sane?
My Capricorn nature.

Who was the best new person you met?
Justice. No kidding!!!

Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005?
Working for God is definitely a wonderful thing.

What was the nicest thing someone told you about yourself?
I am unassuming.

What did you like most about yourself this year?
My energy!!! Grabe!!!

What did you hate most about yourself this year?
My sensitivity.

Was 2005 a good year for you?
Good and tiring!

What was your favorite moment of the year?
Fiesta and my fabulous 30th birthday party

Where were you when 2005 began?
Geneva with family

Where will you be when 2005 ends?
Bonn with family

Do you have a New Year's resolution for 2006?
Be less lazy

How are you different now that the year has ended?
I’m on the thirties club!!!

What are your wishes for the New Year?

More wisdom, grace and fun…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home