a friend hears the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails

Friday, September 09, 2005

seven - tag

seven-eleven, seven dwarves, seven the movie, seven-up... all these reminds of this number and somebody thought of doing a tag-game and I got tagged by des. This is for you dearie, sorry for the delay... daming inaasikaso... enjoy...

Seven things that scare you:
1. Losing someone I love
2. Losing my faith
3. Ghost stories
4. Horror movies
5. Asong nangangagat – been bitten once
6. Beating red light – saw an accident once
7. Incurable diseases


Seven things you like the most:
1. Hubby and son
2. Great photos
3. Sex and the City
4. Good books
5. Good music
6. Chichiria
7. Great dance moves


Seven important things in your bedroom:
1. Bed – kasi di bedroom kung ala yon… hehehe pilosopo ba daw!
2. Bed-side lamp
3. Books
4. Nice pillow
5. Nice bed sheets
6. Mirror
7. Hubby and son


Seven random facts about you:
1. MATARAY
2. Matapang
3. May topak
4. Makahiya – i.e. sensitive
5. Masarap tumawa
6. Malakas ang sense of humor
7. at marami pang MA… kaya nga MA ang tawag ng anak ko eh

Seven things you plan to do before you die:
1. Say sorry to people I need to say sorry to
2. Ask God’s forgiveness
3. Say I love you to all who counts
4. Plan how to divide my stuff
5. Go to Cape Town
6. Try sky-diving
7. Visit Jerusalem


Seven things you can do:
1. Scare someone just by giving her my big eye look with flared nose
2. Organize a Fiesta… hehehe
3. Think philosophically of life till my head hurts
4. Be faithful and loyal to a friend
5. Make face to make someone smile
6. Stretch my patience only for my child
7. Be fickle


Seven things you can't do:
1. Be artificial
2. Stand injustice
3. Play billiards
4. Not love my own
5. Sing like Regine Velasquez
6. Stop kissing my love ones
7. Fight my laziness sometimes


Seven things that attract you to the opposite sex:
1. Torso
2. Nice legs
3. Eyes
4. Personality
5. Kindness
6. Humor
7. Great dancers – aie! Sobra!!

Seven things you say the most:
1. Linchak
2. Ang cute mo talaga!
3. Ang bright mo talaga!
4. My goodness!
5. Nein! (Especially to Aidan)
6. Ganon?!?
7. Talaga naman!


Seven celeb crushes (whether local or foreign):
1. Ricky Martin (kesihodang bi sya)
2. Josh Hartnett
3. Brendan Fraser (when he was younger)
4. Hugh Dancy
5. Robert Downey Jr. (in Heart and Soul)
6. Leonardo di Caprio
7. Rico Yan (kc ala naman sinabi kung andito pa o hindi)

Seven people you want to see to take this quiz:
1. justice (kaso tagged na)
2. rhada (kaso tagged na rin)
3. ays ays bebe
4. madam sachi (if not yet tagged)
5. renee (if not yet tagged)
6. jey
7. letty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home