a friend hears the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Tropa in Cologne


Tropa in Cologne
Originally uploaded by
karampot.

The World Youth Day 2005 in Cologne is one of the most unforgettable events we've had lately. But I was not surprised because the fever of the WYD never wans and is always exciting and great. It was the same in 1995 in Manila where I first witnessed this. The WYD in Manila left a flame of faith in my heart that has never failed nor disappeared. It has carried on until this very day. It is the same flame that gives me the energy and the conviction in my work now as I try to share to the youth the same magic that I experienced before. That magic is God's love.

Check out our Tropa diaries and our newsletter "Tinig ng Tropa".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home