a friend hears the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails

Friday, February 25, 2005

Sh*t happens

And it happened to me this morning. My little monster woke up around 9:00 a.m., while I was frantically getting ready for work coz I’m late! He was at the side of the bed and was standing there suspiciously with this serious expression on his face like concentrating on something. My hubby blurted, “Nako, you’re sh*tting no!”. He didn’t move for a while then he went to the living room pointing at the TV. It was Teletubbies time. So I turned it on and smelled the now familiar odor of “ebs”.

I couldn’t decide if I should change him first or my hubby can change him after they’ve dropped me off in office. I decided for the latter option so I put him on my lap and put on his socks. Then I noticed this bit of brownish thing on his feet and I said “This couldn’t be ebs!” But when I put him down to investigate further, what do I see? My pants full of sh*t! Oh no! Now I have to change my outfit and it took me already ages to do it! What am I gonna wear?!?

But first thing’s first! Change the baby. Luckily my hubby is such a considerate person so he took over Aidan and I went quickly to the room to change. Sh*t I’m already wearing brown boots, now I have to wear black. I can wear this cargo pants but the big boss might see me and find myself being scolded. What top do I wear? Oh the usual black one, but its kind of out of shape from hanging in the cabinet too long! Yup but I cover it with another pullover.

Ah! All of these things buzzing noisily in my mind while I was trying not to hit the roof and swear! Uhm, actually I already did right?!? hahaha! I caught myself counting slowly to 5 when I felt the urge to burst out! But all’s well that ends well. Finally on the car, before I know it, I was at the office and waving to my little monster goodbye. Sh*t happens and it happened to me this morning.


Let me further share a funny thing on religion that someone sent to me a long time ago. But be informed that this is just a joke and not a means to offend other religions. Tolerance and good humor is the key.

RELIGIONS OF THE WORLD

Taoism
Sh*t happens.

Confucianism
Confucius says: Sh*t happens

Agnostic
What is this sh*t?

Buddhism
If sh*t happens, it isn’t really sh*t

Zen
What is the sound of sh*t happening?

Protestantism
Let this sh*t happen to someone else


Catholicism
If sh*t happens, you deserve it.

Atheism
I don’t believe in this sh*t

Islam
If sh*t happens, it is the will of Allah

Judaism
Why does this sh*t always happens to us

Hinduism
This sh*t has happened before

Hare Krishna
Sh*t happens rama rama ding ding

7th Day Adventist
Sh*t happens on Saturdays

Mormon
Sh*it happens again and again and again

Jehovah’s Witness
Let me in your house and I’ll tell you why sh*t happens

Rastafarianism
Let’s smoke this sh*t!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home